Wednesday, August 8, 2012

#Random (Bars)

Whats good people? Hope everything is good your way. This time around I decided to write a few lines about whats on my mind at the moment, check it out. My Thoughts worth millions, my voice worth more.... Attention label execs. I'm the hottest artist to search for... I don't hoop & I'm not involved in a turf war... I'm down to earth yall, but my talent is out of sight... Dear source mag give me a thousand mics... I cringe & send revenge out of spite... Bout my green, but far from the salad type... I'ma go from writing raps while sitting on my mattress... to internationally known around the atlas... & everyday & night I practice... I just hope yall get the point like a cactus... Laid back, drifting afar... Long way to go before i'm retired not spitting a bar... until then, i'm up early, cartoons & cereal like Kendrick Lamar... Still I'm trying to get millions, not happy with my name on a benefit cards... How can I sit with the stars if I'm stuck at the bottom?... Still smiling even though I got hundreds of problems... I came in this world with nothing, so calling me broke ain't ah factor... If my life a book; it's a true story as i display the chapters... I have the characteristics of your favorite rapper... I'm not a bit equal to rich people, label me poor... Throwing money in the club, why you wanna play with me for... Broke life with a rich man taste... worst thing I fear is staying here & never escape... I want to build my own home on some customized shit... Man I tell ya, I really hate this subsidized shit... You see how uncomfortable I'm is?... Niggaz think they ballin here, but far from there... expose the fakes to make yall aware... -ReLLington Stacks

No comments:

Post a Comment